Top SNIP Knowledge Base
- Forward the local RTK data stream of interest to RTK2go.com using SNIP, RTKLIB,
or any NTRIP Server or a relay tool (many GNSS devices include a built-in NTRIP Server function).
- If your GNSS device does not provide this ability,
use a Lite copy of SNIP with the correct data stream type to forward it (PUSH-Out) for you.
- Here are the current connection details.
- Please pick a mountPt name for your stream as part of your connection details.
- Connect as many rover devices to RTK2go.com as you need from the internet using your favorite NTRIP Client tools.
- Enjoy RTK and centimeter level precision.
If you are new to RTK corrections being transmitted by NTRIP over the internet, you may want to learn about our flagship product SNIP, a robust NTRIP Caster. You can use SNIP to create your own a network of RTK corrections. If you need an NTRIP Caster, you will find SNIP to be the best solution available.
Also, the open caster for community use which is maintained at NTRIP.use-snip.com (at port 2101) is used for client engagements and we do not allow new data streams to be added to it. Please use RTK2go.com for that.